This is the interfacial fluid phenomena group, led by Dr. Remco
We are a part of the Complex Fluid Processing
section at TU Delft
We explore solid-fluid interfaces down to the molecular scale to improve understanding of
nanofluidic transport, electrochemical processes and energy storage.
- April 2020: New paper to appear in Journal of Colloid and Interface Science
- April 2020: New preprint
- March 2020: Remco receives an NWO LIFT grant
- January 2020: New paper to appear in J. Phys. Chem. B
- January 2020: New paper from Max in the Journal of Chemical Physics
- December 2019: New paper to appear in J. Phys. Chem. B
- November 2019: Warm welcome to new PhD students: Esaar, Arvind, and Nagaraj
- November 2019: New paper and
journal cover in J. Chem. Phys.
- August 2019: New paper in J. Chem. Phys.
- August 2019: New paper to appear in J. Phys. Chem. B
- June 2019: Remco voted teacher of the year (1st year BSc. Clinical
- June 2019: Max published his first paper (J. Phys. Chem. C)!
- May 2019: New paper to appear in J. Chem. Phys.
- April 2019: Grant for research on bubbles
Collaborators and Colleagues:
- Johannes Lutzenkirchen (KIT, DE)
- Nicolas Clement (UTokyo, JP)
- Laurent Joly (ULyon, FR)
- Jean-Francois Dufreche (Marcoule ISC., FR)
- Bertrand Siboulet (Marcoule ISC., FR)
- Johan Padding (TU Delft, NL)
- Daniele Dini (Imperial College London, UK)
- Serafim Kalliadasis (Imperial College London, UK)
- Martin Müser (USaarlandes, DE)
- Clare McCabe (Vanderbilt Univ., USA)
- Othon Moultos (TU Delft, NL)
- Burak Eral (TU Delft, NL)
- Thijs Vlugt (TU Delft, NL)
- Sridhar Kumar Kannam (AU)
- Shahab Ayatollahi (Sharif Univ. Tech., IR)
- Niels Boon (Avsalt, SE)